By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Batch Brew Limited’s website are provided “as is”. Batch Brew Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Batch Brew Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Batch Brew Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Batch Brew Limited’s internet site, even if Batch Brew Limited or a Batch Brew Limited authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some authorities do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with Batch Brew Limited you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Batch Brew Limited retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party, which you have contracted with. This will usually be Batch Brew Limited or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Batch Brew Limited is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale, which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs (where delivery is not free i.e. transactions under £30 in the members shop) might be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost'.
- c) Payment
You will be charged when you order is placed for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Batch Brew Limited website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Batch Brew Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Batch Brew Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Batch Brew Limited does not; however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Although Batch Brew Limited endeavours to review all of the sites linked to its Internet web site it is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Batch Brew Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Batch Brew Limited website shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a website.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- Order Cancellation
Your rights of cancellation will not apply in the following circumstances
(i) you have purchased an alcoholic beverage which is sealed and unused and the seal to that alcoholic beverage has now been broken; or
(ii) you have used, spoiled or in anyway damaged the alcoholic beverage and / or its container.
- Goods should be returned to us as soon as is reasonably practicable but in no event later than 7 days after your notification to us that you wish to cancel your order. Goods should be returned to the Seller undamaged and in their original packaging.
- A full refund will be issued on receipt of the returned goods in what Batch Brew Limited determines to be a satisfactory condition.
- Where you purchase goods acting in the course of business the above rights of cancellation do not apply. In this event and subject to your other rights of cancellation set out in these Conditions, cancellation of your order or the return of any Goods may only be accepted after prior agreement with us.
- Returns Policy
If Goods supplied are found to be faulty, you must notify us by email or post within 28 days of receiving the Goods.
- You will bear the cost of returning items, however in the case of returning a faulty item, the postage cost will be refunded to you once the Goods are received back and the fault confirmed.
- Where returned Goods are found to be faulty, we will (depending on the item) supply a replacement product, or provide a full refund including carriage charges as appropriate. Should a fault occur after the initial 28 days, we will resolve your concern in accordance with current consumer protection legislation.
- Minimum Age Restrictions
Where a person attempts to buy goods where minimum age limits apply, the contract will be deemed void where the individual is below the required age limit.
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your device, e.g. P.C. when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser, these are known as session cookies; others remain on your device until they expire or they are deleted them from the cache, these are known as persistent cookies and enable the website to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
Keep track of your shopping basket
Allow you to login to your account
Remember choices such as dismissing notifications, e.g. that you are over 18
Customise the website to be more relevant to you, such as displaying prices in your country's currency
Additionally we use ‘analytics' cookies to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly by telling us what users like and don't like, enabling us to improve the website to suit your needs.
By accessing this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. You can disable cookies completely by changing your browser settings; however some areas of the site will not be accessible or may not function properly.